Monday, May 12, 2008

Divvies




I've been thinking long and hard about what my 1st blog should be about. Then I happened upon Divvies and I knew I had to write about them. If you have never heard of Divvies and have children with food allergies then your next stop should definitely be here.


Divvies was started in the kitchen of Lori who has a son with food allergies. If you have a child with food allergies you know how hard it is to find treats that are 100% safe for them. So Lori started making Benjamin fun safe snacks at home. They were so wonderful that Benjamin started sharing them with his friends. Now Divvies are made in a dedicated facility free of all peanuts, dairy, and eggs. For those of you who don't have food allergies they make wonderful vegan treats as well.

The choices are every child's dream, from an assortment of cookies and cupcakes to candies and popcorn. Hop on over to Divvies and pick up a sweet treat for your little sweetie. I know I am.

2 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I wish we could do Divvies! But with my sons allergy to wheat, rye, and barley it makes the selections there rather slim. Welcome to allergy blogging and thanks for stopping by:)

Jenny said...

Divvies sounds perfect for my family. I'm a big baker and always on the lookout for nut-free products like these.

Thanks for the tip!--Jenny